6 Months Industrial Training
Industrial Training is a vital element that is required in shaping the career of an IT professional. The dilemma of choosing a right training program is severe for students. A wrong career choice can make a student unemployable. In order to opt for an industrial program it is important to understand the Industry’s current statistics and requirement. Networking Industry is emerging as the industry with most assuring job opportunities for fresher IT professionals.
Network Bulls offers 6 months industrial training program to undergraduates/graduates.
Features of Training Program
- Project based training
- Project preparation on live cisco devices
- For student evaluation- Network Bulls provides software through which project simulation can be depicted virtually.
- Enterprise Network Implementation
- Airport Network Design project
- Major Wan Implementation and Security
Courses offered: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) + CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional). These certification are offered by Cisco Systems.
The Training Fee is inclusive of Practical Workbook, Books, Video Tutorials, EBooks and software.
Topics covered in Training:
- Network Types and Network Media
- Switching Fundamentals
- TCP/IP, IP Addressing and Routing
- WAN Technologies
- Operating and Configuring IOS Devices
- Management of Network Environments
- VLANS, Managing IP traffic with Access Lists
- Establishment of Point-to-Point connections
- Establishment of Frame Relay Connections.
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (Route)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switching Networks (Switch)
- Troubleshooting and maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Network Bulls is a considered as the best networking training institute in India. Network Bulls has been awarded several times for its outstanding placement records and provision of world class training to students. Network Bulls is widely known for its Asia’s biggest cisco training labs in Gurgaon. Network Bulls technical team is CCIE certified who have created the training modules and structure with the upgraded training methodology.
- RECOMMENDED POSTS